Three Steps to Applying
Step 1: Qualify
An applicant must fall under the following categories to consider:
- I am a prospective or current high school graduate, high school equivalent, or college undergraduate/graduate student and a natural/step/ adopted son or daughter, or a grandchild of active duty, former, or retired Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard rotary-wing aviator, aircrewman or maintenance/support personnel or...
- I am a spouse of active duty or former Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard rotary wing aviator, aircrewman or maintenance/support personnel or...
- An active duty or former Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard rotary wing aviator, aircrewman or maintenance/support personnel
- All applicants or sponsors of applicants must be members of the Naval Helicopter Association (NHA).*
If you would like to learn more about NHA or become a member to apply for NHA Scholarship, please click Here; email Ms. Leia Brune at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call the NHA Headquarters at (619)-435-7139*
Step 2: Apply
Your application package must include the following documentation:
- Completed Online Application (submit online)
- Teacher/Counselor Recommendation (Minimum one recommendation per application). For Active Duty Applicants, a Letter of Recommendation from their Commanding Officer.
- High School and Undergraduate / Graduate Transcript.
- Documentation establishing eligibility: What are those documents?
Step 3: Submit
All applications (including transcripts/letters of recommendations) must be submitted or postmarked by the date (no later than January 31st) identified under Selection Process. Please mail all eligibility documentation to:
NHA Scholarship Fund
c/o Naval Helicopter Association, Inc
P.O. Box 180578
Coronado, CA 92178-0578
Any questions, please click here contact the NHASF corresponding secretary or call (619) 505 – 9609.